1. Do you prefer to read the book or see the movie?
Read the book. Duh.
2. What is your favorite holiday and why?
My birthday. Greatest day of the year next to Christmas.
3. Which do you like better – the mountains or the beach?
Beach, baby, beach. Mountains equal cold in my mind and I want nothing to do with cold.
4. If money were no consideration, what vehicle would you drive?
5. What is your favorite cold-weather beverage?
Hot tea. Depending on my mood, I Love Lemon or Peppermint.
6. How do you communicate most often with your friends: phone, email, text, face-to-face, or Facebook?
Are you saying I have friends?
7. How do you receive your mail? Mailbox on the porch, at the end of the driveway, down the street, or post office box?
Mailbox on the porch.
8. Of the four basic personality types – sanguine, phlegmatic, melancholic, and choleric – which is your strongest? Which is your least evident? (See definitions below.)
Sanguine. Sanguine. Sanguine.
9. What do you miss the most about being 20?
I miss my 20-year-old body. The one that could roll out on limited sleep and eat fish sandwiches at 2 am. The one that could sleep 12 hours, take a nap and sleep another 12 hours. The one that could eat Doritos’ after 10 am without needing acid reducer to sleep. Oh and fit in jeans slightly smaller than the ones hanging in my closet.
10. How long from the time you get up, does it take you to get ready to walk out the door in the morning?
30 minutes. Shower, hair, everything. Do I do this? Occasionally. Yes, even at my age. Somehow though, the day doesn’t go as smoothly and I end up frustrated. So it’s better to ease into the day with some coffee and newspaper time, possibly folding some clothes or cleaning up a room.
11. Who handles the car maintenance and pays the bills in your family?
Me. Me and me.
12. For those in the US, how many states have you visited? For those outside the US, how many provinces/other countries have you visited?
7 states. I am not exactly a world traveler. And I didn’t marry one either. Just sayin’.
Now hop on over to 2nd cup of coffee…..and link up!