I borrowed this idea from here.
10 things right now:
- I am currently watching One Tree Hill on Netflix. I am on season 7 and I just watched the episode where Haley’s mom dies. Saddest. Episode. Ever.
- Those Sonic commercial guys crack me up. I have seen those commercials a bazillion times and I still laugh. My husband just rolls his eyes.
- I like seeing what the CBS sportscasters are wearing. Suits, shirts and ties are something that I like seeing put together. And Charles Barkley is hilarious.
- Even though we aren’t getting together with my husband’s family, I still made my nephew cut-out sugar cookies. He’s 25.
- The Dollar General has been having random hardback books by really great authors (like Lee Childs, Sandra Brown, Stuart Woods and Sue Grafton) for $3. Today I gave in and bought one. I mean it’s $3!!
- I managed to make everything we need for our Sunday dinner today.
- I could watch TV all day.
- One thing that binge watching TV series allows me to do is catch a lot of references to things that I might not catch if I was watching it weekly. Today I noticed that the writers of One Tree Hill make references to other movies and books in almost every episode. It’s very subtle. Today there was a reference to Dead Poet’s Society.
- I took a 2 hour nap today. I am pretty sure I could do that every day.
- I walked away from school with nothing. It will all still be there when we return to school on Monday. Pretty darn proud of myself.