I borrowed this idea from this Slicer. It was just what I needed on a long, busy day.
- I live about 1.5 miles from my school.
- Today I had on one outfit and then remembered our HS girls were going to play in a state tournament game so I changed my outfit to a school spirit outfit at 7:31 when I had wet hair, no make-up and needed to leave for school in 14 minutes.
- Cookies are my power pellets.
- I could watch basketball all day long.
- I can hardly stand to see kids treated unfairly.
- This weather has been crazy.
- Why are so many of our twenty-somethings addicted to crack?
- How many of my school kids are going home to unsafe situations?
- My weekend plans are to get my end of quarter grades done and 2 weeks worth of lesson plans done so that I can have a school free spring break.
- I have an apology to offer tomorrow to a student.
P.S. I was at school standing in my classroom at 7:55. Pretty impressive.